Work at Home Job Leads 10/24/17

Online Teacher
American International English Teachers Association – Work at Home
Required education: Bachelor’s
$18 – $22 an hour – Full-time, Part-time

Financial Controller
Career Search Associates – Work at Home
The ideal candidate must have 12+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience. You must have an advanced degree in Accounting or a MBA. CPA or CMA preferred.
$140,000 – $170,000 a year

Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
C-4 Analytics – United States
Boston office preferred but will consider other locations.
Bachelor’s Degree required- Digital Marketing experience

Remote/Virtual ServiceNow Integrations Developer
DXC Technology – This is a Remote/Virtual (work from home) position that may be based anywhere in the US
Previous web service integrations development experience, Experience developing solutions using JavaScript, Experience with SOAP, including creating XML documents based on a provided WSDL, Working knowledge of Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.) and using JDBC to connect and query them, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant field


Location Specific

Customer Experience Agent
H2insight – ( Tampa, FL) Work from Home
All candidates are required to attend a paid, 7 hour orientation/training class either in our Tampa office or at a local hotel (depending on the class size and comfort for learning).
This position starts at $10/Hr

Digital Salesman
AdEdge Digital Marketing – (Westport, CT) Work from Home
Required education: Bachelor’s
Candidates will be paid 100$ for every appointment set as well as commission on those that become clients.

Junior Recruiter
Allore Staffing – (Tampa, FL) Work from Home
1-3 years’ in a prior human resources recruiting position

Marketing Assistant – Part Time
Dun & Bradstreet – Work At Home, SC
Ability to work independent – and juggle projects from different teams, Proficient in MS Word, PPT and Excel, Must be detail-oriented, able to stay on task, in a fast-paced work environment

On Call Representative
Regent Healthcare – (Hanover, MD 21076) Candidates are able to work from home
Required experience: Customer Service: 2 years

PT Administrative Assistant
Dimensions in Managed Care – (Montville, NJ) 90% work from home, remaining 10% spent working from office in Montville, NJ
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 1 year
$15 an hour – Contract

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.